- To supply a structured approach to delivering presentations to a group
- To build confidence and find ways to overcome nerves
- Through video exercises, to build on personal strengths and finesse delivery
- What is a presentation and what role do presentations perform as part of the sales process?
- What do we want to happen at the END of our presentation? What makes an excellent presentation vs. a dull presentation?
- Skills of effective presenters & exercise
- The message, the medium and the audience
- Dealing with hostile audiences
- Verbal & Non Verbal Communication
- The Structure of an effective sales presentation
- Using Prompt Cards
- Managing nerves and getting started
- The Opening + video exercise
FEES: Half day – £195
VENUE: Central London