- To support those tasked with generating revenue from non-display advertising solutions
- By the end of this course, delegates will be able to clearly articulate the benefits of a creative ad solution and have practical ways of shaping and pitching a proposal
What IS a ‘Creative Solution’ and why are brand partnerships so important in 2020?
- Benefits to brands and to media owners: 4 fundamental client needs
- Advertising 2020: how marketing budgets are being spent by clients and how this impacts how/what we pitch
- The changing role of the media agency and allocation of brand budgets
WHO makes the buying decision?
- Agreeing your sales strategy: who to target
- Profiling the Decision-Making Unit and making your first contact + exercise
WHY would a brand say ‘Yes’?
- What does ‘a good partnership’ look like to a brand? Key benefits
- Data is King: Agreeing your metrics
- Building context and brand understanding
- Essential questioning skills to establish relevance + exercise
- What the client needs to see in your pitch: essential elements
Creative Solutions proposal writing
- S-T-A-R template + exercise
- Pitching and presenting your ideas effectively
- Creating urgency and protecting your ideas
IN HOUSE FEE: £1,850 + VAT (Up to 10 delegates)