- By the end of this course, delegates will understand why sponsorship is such a fast growing area of client marketing and the benefits it delivers a brand
- The course will help delegates structure their sponsorship pitch, identify the right questions to ask and deliver a relevant, concise proposal
- Through the sharing of case studies, delegates will see how a sponsorship campaign can be measured and evaluated
- WHAT is sponsorship?
- WHO makes the buying decision?
- WHY would a sponsor say ‘Yes’?
- HOW to prepare for the pitch – Checklist
- WHAT does the client need to see in the proposal/pitch
FEES: Full day – £295 +VAT
- Thursday 27th August
VENUE: Central London